The objectives of the association are:
- Study and carry out actions for the economic and social development of populations.
- Support and accompany initiatives at the local level, whether in the public or private sector, in technical, financial, administrative or training aspects, particularly for migrants.
- The NGO intervenes at all stages relating to Water, its resource, its mobilization, its treatment (drinking or intended for irrigating), the treatment of wastewater, the construction of works with the help of specialists.
- CERADS also helps to set up project management structures, locally (accounting support for example).
- It is continuing its commitment by facilitating the establishment of local project management structures, particularly accounting support.
- Support development by supporting women’s groups and educating young people.